Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services.
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Use of Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last modified: January 9, 2023